On any given day, you would have many duties and responsibilities to deal with. Owning properties is stressful on its own.
Some of its challenges include:
- Overnight emergencies
- Violations of the lease
- Payment delays or bounced checks
- Complaints from the neighbors
- High tenant turnover rate
And now, we must add dealing with the coronavirus to the list! Evidently, self-management is always challenging, but in a time like this, hiring a professional property management company can be a tremendous help.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- Your investment will always be protected
- You’ll have more free time to do things you enjoy
- There’s no need to worry about safety, maintenance quality, or legal hassles during the pandemic
- Your investment will be taken care of by a qualified team of professionals
In the following paragraphs, we’ll explore these benefits in more depth. You’ll learn about the value you can gain from hiring a property management company.
1. Safe Repair & Maintenance Procedures
The big advantage of a reputable property management company is its network of partners. Reliable long-term partnerships with vendors and contractors help to ensure quality maintenance and repairs.
This ongoing support is especially important during the COVID-19 outbreak. This is why we, and our partners, would be a great help:
- We have enough supplies available to conduct safe maintenance and repair procedures in your rental properties
- We have top hygiene protocols in place
- Our staff is familiar with the correct donning and doffing instructions
- Any work areas and surfaces are disinfected to ensure tenants’ health and wellbeing
- We have adequate personal protective equipment (PPE)
Your tenants want to feel as though they are safe. When a team of professional individuals cares for the rental home, you can be sure that they’ll be satisfied with the living conditions.
By hiring a professional property management firm, you won’t have to stress about finding supplies and protective gear, or about responding to emergencies during these tough times.
2. Understanding the New Legal Landscape
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many laws and regulations, on the local, state and federal levels, have changed. You may find it difficult to keep up with, but it’s essential. The way you run your rental properties needs to comply with the current statutes.
This is another area we can help in. Our property management company can ensure that your properties, finances, and documentation comply with all the legal demands. You’ll receive all the necessary legal support.
3. Reviewing & Updating Lease Agreements
As previously mentions, laws and regulations are quickly changing. As a result, you may need to make changes to your lease agreements. This takes time and you may find it too much to handle.
Working with a professional property management company would take off this stress. You would have a team of hard-working and qualified individuals who will make sure that your lease agreements are always legal. They will protect your interests as a property owner and as an investor.
4. Efficient Team of Qualified Professionals
Full-service property management companies have teams of qualified professionals. They have the ability to cross-train, they have high service standards, and they’re genuinely concerned for your best interest.
If you sign with a property management firm, you can be sure that your investment is in good hands as they are eager to protect your assets and help you grow personal wealth.
Every new day is seen as an opportunity to fill your empty rental units, deliver an exceptional level of upkeep, and keep your tenants satisfied. Years of hands-on practice helps them to deliver these outstanding services successfully.
Professional Property Management during the COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 has added additional stress on property owners and we want to help. You have a lot to gain by choosing a reliable partner to help you manage your properties.
The current times demand you to:
- Apply strict hygiene protocols in your rental units
- Adapt and modify your lease agreements
- Effectively communicate with your tenants
- Have a solid understanding of the new laws and regulations in place
We, at House Match Property Management, offer full property management services in Temecula, CA and the surrounding areas. We are ready to take care of any additional tasks and responsibilities related to the virus outbreak. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will do everything we can to ensure your properties continue to thrive.
You can relax as we respond to emergencies, take care of maintenance needs, and clear any legal barriers. All the essential safety protocols will be followed whenever entering or exiting the homes of your tenants.
Contact us now to learn more about how we can manage your rental properties during the COVID-19 pandemic.