$15.00 Per Month
Included with ALL lease agreements under House Match Inc. is the Resident Benefits Package.
- No Additional Charges for All Rental Payment paid by E-check through the tenant portal.
Benefit: Tenants simply pay their rent plus the $15.00 per month for an all-inclusive payment.
- Ability to pay rent in cash at 7-Eleven or CVS for a minor fee charged by CVS & 7–Eleven. No charge given by House Match Inc.
- Included Tenant Portal for Payment Options, and Electronic Statements.
Benefit: Tenants have free access to our Tenant Portal to pay online using all included payment options to include the automatic ACH option, and have access to electronic statements.
- Maintenance Portal through Property Meld which allows vendors to text times to set up appointments and increases times repairs can be accomplished
- Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments made during this Lease to Rent Bureau.
Benefit: Tenants receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for all on-time rental payments to RentBureau. Experian RentBureau collects rent payment data from us. RentBureau creates an incentive for on-time rent payments by helping you build positive credit. RentBureau will show late payments but will only help your actual credit score. If you are late on a payment then it can take away the positive score it gave your on-time payments.
- Longer office hours – We are open with live support Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00PM
Benefit: Tenants can reach a live person easier and we pride ourselves on returning calls the same day.
- One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. ($25.00)
Benefit: House Match will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee.
- Filters Delivered to your door every 6 months to fit your specific AC Unit ($60 value)
Benefit: House Match has teamed up with Filter Easy to deliver new filters for your AC system every 6 months. We will have the size of the units and they will come to your doorstep without you having to do anything.
- One Time Reduced Late Payment Charge. ($50+)
Benefit: House Match will grant a one-time reduction of your late charge by 50% if paid same day that we contact you that it is late. If not paid right after we contact you this late charge will not be reduced.
- Lease Renewal Fee. ($100) Benefit: The lease renewal fee will be waived if lease is renewed 30 days prior to lease expiring. House Match will deliver lease to tenants at least 45 days before lease ends. If Signed between day 30-15 fee will be reduced to $50. If signed between 0-15 days before lease expires no discount will apply. If signed after lease expires tenant will owe a $150 lease change fee.
- Tenant Move-In Meeting. ($100) Benefit: Upon leasing a property from House Match we will meet you at the property during normal business hours on your move-in day and provide you with a detailed inspection report for your to verify the condition of the property with a House Match representative. This representative will also cover operational features of the property and make sure you have received all keys, remotes, etc. We make sure that the house is clean and move in ready. The Residents Benefits Package covers this charge if done Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I opt out of this Resident Benefits Package? No. House Match Inc. is providing the Resident Benefits Package to all tenants. You can choose to pay a yearly fee of $160 to cover the leasing fee and filters. This must be paid at lease signing or before a lease can be renewed if opting out of the monthly packages.
Can I get renters insurance as part of your Residents Benefits Package? We are currently working on adding renters insurance. Tenants who choose this plan will pay $27 a month for an insurance policy covering 20k in tenants items and 100k liability policy. This will be live by January 2019.