Who is the Tenant Placement Program For?
- Owners who like to manage their own properties once a tenant is identified.
- Owners who would like our expertise on market rents, advertising, and tenant screening services.
- Owners who would like us to handle showing the property and drafting a lease.
What Does House Match Provide in the Tenant Placement Program?
- Assess the rental home and recommend a monthly rent value.
- Market property vacancies with quality photos and video marketing
- Place House Match FOR RENT sign on Property
- Screen prospective tenants through references and proof of income, and rental history
- Perform rigorous credit, income and criminal check on applicants
- Coordinate advertising on high traffic websites such as Craigslist, Zillow, Hotpads, Trulia, and MLS (upon client request)
- Manage prospective tenants phone calls and arrange viewing times
- Execute lease contracts and pet addendums using California Association of Realtor forms.
- Collect of move-in funds, such as security deposit and first months rent.
- Coordinate move-in with new tenants.
- Remit all funds to owner and provide copies of signed leases to all parties.
We are an equal opportunity housing management company. It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, gender, religion, color, handicap, familial status, or national origin.